World Of Warcraft how can I increase my framerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollowed454

Beta member
Hello all,
I looked around in the forums for an answer to this and found a couple but none that seemed to really match my hardware. I'm not the most computer literate person though so that could be it. Anyways I play WoW and trying to get better performance. I usually latency of 226 and FPS of 15-20 which I just started a new character and no else in the zone I'm only getting 6fps. I run my game at the lowest settings on everything. I turned off vertical sync as well. I know frame rate is a common problem when your playing an online game with millions of people. I run gamebooster as well. I downloaded SIW to try to get some of my system specs

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2850e
Installed Memory 2.00GB (1.75 GB usable)
Capacity 1024 MBytes
Memory Type DDR2 (PC2-6400)
Speed 400 MHz (DDR2 800)
Driver Description NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Video Processor GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I hope that's enough information. I wasn't sure what all you would need. Hope it helps. thank you for your time

Well your specs are pretty much bare minimum for running wow so without buying new equipment all you can really do is make sure you have the newest drivers. I know lots of people are having issues with frame rates since the last big update but all you can do is update drivers or build a new pc/upgrade the one you have.

Another person on the forums said they deleted "extra content" and it boosted his frames alot. Back in the day i played WoW on lowest settings with a T-Brid 1400mhz and a 9800XT with 1GB of ram. With as old as WoW is im sure lowest settings havent changed much even in the new addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom