What MMORPG are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but I probably wouldn't like it much anyway. It reminds me of when I was younger and runescape went 3d...I was really disappointed for some reason.

Sure, I could play 2d classic...without any of my equips or items. Imagine my surprise when I spawned in the middle of 3 lesser demons, naked.

Yeah, it's in Beta testing for Korea only I believe. I think they are claiming it will release here next year, but you know how that goes...

Like hikari said, I went through the same phase. I loved RS until it went 3d, it just threw everything off it seemed. And it reminds me of that so much looking at the Ragnarok 2 screens. :(

Currently given up on Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online. I am alway having too many issues with the client.

I am going to give Guild Wars a shot. Currently have a Trial Account.

Recently I've played a little bit of guild wars but IMO MMORPG's are nothing compared to regular RPG's like Oblivion, Fable 1&2, Two Worlds, and Morrowind.

Recently I've played a little bit of guild wars but IMO MMORPG's are nothing compared to regular RPG's like Oblivion, Fable 1&2, Two Worlds, and Morrowind.

They are two very different genres. I also come from a pure RPG background - some pen and paper D&D and Call of Ctulhu - everything on PC from Ultima 1, Planescape, Fallouts, etc, but still, I don't consider the two to be even targeted to the same type of public.

I played GW for about 3 years. Only thing left in the game wasn't something I was interested in so I'm waiting for GW2. I bought and tried out Warhammer. Perhaps I didn't give it neough time, but I really didn't care for the game play and feel of the game and combat.

Currently I am playing Rappelz, which is a big change from GW since Rappelz is a Korean grinder type game, where as GW was designed to be an anti-grinder. A bit addicted but while most likely switch when GW2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom