W.o.W

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Well for me everything downloads quite fast, but the blizzard updater sucks. I'm considering buying a flash drive just for the game since I have uninstalled and installed so much here lately.

Must be a federal law that southern folks can't have higher than 3.0 - I live near Biloxi, and work around Huntsville when I leave out alot of times.

My ISP has my 10Mbit line capped at 1300KB/s and I hit it every time guaranteed whilst downloading from megaupload and/or rapidshare. They're PREMIUM servers are fast as heck. If I upgraded to the 17Mbit line I have no doubts that i'd break 2MB/s download.

Yeah same here, I have a Rapidshare premium account and I always cap on my 10 Mbit line. I do wish for something faster though, especially on the uplink (its 10Mbit/320Kbit). Seems they are doing FTTH tests in my area, so I'm trying to get into one of those. :D

For WoW patches, download them from Fileplanet or something, on patch day(s) it's sad how slow it usually is.

If you have friend that you know in real life that plays wow, ask him if you can have a copy of his WoW directory.
That's what both my sister and her BF does. It beats doubling up on the bandwidth consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom