Thinking of going back to WOW....Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a LOTRO free month (I think it's a month....) that came with my GFX card when I bought it like a year ago....never tried it out though. :D

If you have friends to play with then yes pick it back up but if you're just going to jump back into it and try to play you wont have fun. Plus seeing that you've never hit the lvl cap you really don't know what you're missing, but even leveling in the new area's are pretty fun for the most part.

I have to agree with ApolloIV, playing WoW with friends is the only thing that actually made the game really fun for me. You can have fun with a guild and all, but having RL friends is always a big advantage (IMHO). Personally I very much dislike the new content at 80, 60 and 70 content was good though. Its all a personal choice as im sure that many people actually do like the 80 content and for you it might be good since it favors more casual players as you are not as outranked by people that play hardcore (gear wise as least).

Just my .02

I finally reactivated 10 days ago, after 9-10 months off or so. Almost 76, I'm guildless (because I want to) and just chilling questing and levelling profs when I have time. I think they've done a very good job with many things that needed fixing. PvP is immensely improved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom