should i get back into WoW?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing and sad at the same time how people can just inject themselves with this game and lose sight of reality.

ya i ****en hate that doing a 25 toc tonight and my dog got out i got 2 prot pieces and a ret ring for my pally and when we got to anub arak i found out the dog got away i was like sorry guys i have to go get my dog and some people got ****ed off like hes just leaving cause he got the loot he wants and is just ****ing off but my dog was actually gone was kinda ****ty my guildies where like guys calm down real life before the game

^^^^ I had to do 5 because of college...but i won't be doing 6 because they game is no where near as good as it was a couple years ago...Plus the new expansion pack is going to ruin it completely...

It's amazing and sad at the same time how people can just inject themselves with this game and lose sight of reality.

Oh yes. A friend of a friend of mine got so lost in wow that she lost touch with real life. It was not until she has the land lord pounding on her door demanding "Rent or GTFO!" when she realised that there was a problem.

ya i ****en hate that doing a 25 toc tonight and my dog got out i got 2 prot pieces and a ret ring for my pally and when we got to anub arak i found out the dog got away i was like sorry guys i have to go get my dog and some people got ****ed off like hes just leaving cause he got the loot he wants and is just ****ing off but my dog was actually gone was kinda ****ty my guildies where like guys calm down real life before the game
^ I have no idea what you said. My brain hurts after reading that post :p

Alow me to translate...... :p
Ya i ****en hate that doing a wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow my guildies where like guys calm down real life before the game

I was just playing a little bit of champions online and I noticed a billboard in the city saying "Do not let computer games ruin your child's life"

^ Nice translation hahaha

Honestly, from time to time I go for coffee with some of my friends. Some of these guys are still currently or resently ex-wow players. Once they get started with the Wow-Chat, I give then about 5 minutes to get it out of thier system. And then I start muttering "Wow Wowwow. Wow Wow. Wowwowwow. Wow! Wow Wowwow. Wow Wow. Wowwowwow. Wow!Wow Wowwow. Wow Wow. Wowwowwow. Wow! Toilet Break! Wow Wowwow. Wow Wow. Wowwowwow. Wow!Wow Wowwow. Wow Wow. Wowwowwow. Wow!"
Eventually they shut up.

HUH? I demand you send me tylenol for the headache i just received. i further demand that next time you speak in english.

Thank You your friendly gamer,
XI_xtasy_IX

P.S. start a game that doesnt take as much time up as wow or that cost as much as wow does. there are plenty of games that are just as good and dont require as much time to get something done

guys i seriously kinda took offense to that yes i play wow but that is easily considered flaming. you might not understand the terminology but anyone who does play wow would understand it

guys i seriously kinda took offense to that yes i play wow but that is easily considered flaming. you might not understand the terminology but anyone who does play wow would understand it

Yea i agree with this :|

it's annoying seeing people insult WoW players even though they do the same exact thing with different games. WoW is no different then people playing CoD 10 hours a day :|

might not be your cup of tea but that doesn't give you the right to insult the people who do like it :\

I don't think anyone was trying to be offensive here Poizen, sorry if you took it that way. I honestly didn't understand anything you said...reading your post was really confusing (and the fact that you rarely use any sort of punctuation or grammar), and so I said I didn't know what you were saying. KC came in and basically said that you were saying all things WoW related, which is why it was confusing to me. Think about if you knew nothing about cars and you were sitting there listening to someone talk about, in detail, how they were going to work on their car. I know I would be confused because I don't know squat about cars. I don't know squat about WoW, so you can see how I got confused.

Again, I wasn't trying to hate on you or anything...I was just confused like I said in my post. And what KC said made me laugh, because well...it was funny. I didn't see it as rude so sorry if you saw it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom