Scammers step up attacks on Warcraft players

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Exactly. I mean yeah it's just a game, but MMORPGs are more of a hobby. Imagine doing a model airplane or something along those lines and being almost done and spending a ton of time on it and then some ******* comes in and just jacks it from you.

i played wow on and off for a couple of years and i currently play DDO now. i always get email scams from "blizzard" and "friends". its darn annoying. i always use the "report spam" feature on AOL's service but it doesnt do anything.

and i used to be addicted to wow, but it got boring after a while. i still talk about it with my friends and go on my guild's vent but i dont play.

advice: buy the BNET authenticator key and keep it on you at all times

The problem is easilt solved for Blizzard games - buy an authenticator - only costs about £6 and you get a free in game pet too :smile:

yea..it's a shame that you have to buy a password protector :| a lot of games have these free....but that's blizzard, charging for everything

I would almost bet my soul that once they know the game has reached the end of it's life and they have no more expansion ideas, they'll start selling gold and armor just to milk it for the last few months before everyone quits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom