RIft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally sat down and picked up Rift about 4 Months ago. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to play as much as I would like, but I must say it's a good MMO. Very solid graphics, interesting game play and character versatility, though the PVP seemed a little bland to me.

Thing that I really like about the game though is the constant changes they make to it. You don't have the same quests over and over, you get new and interesting things every patch. New world events, quests, etc. It actually keeps things interesting, and as long as you are playing with friends, leads to more entertainment then other MMO's I'm playing (or have played) at the moment.

I didn't particularly enjoy it when it came out, but perhaps it's improved with patches - I might give it a try round Christmas time.

it's definitely gotten better. They seem to be really good at actually listening to player feedback. Go figure right? Don't get that much in MMO's any more lol.

I played beta, and loved it. I liked the whole concept, and could not understand peoples WoW references other than the fact that it's a mmorpg with cities, AH's, bgs, and raids. I thought it was more of a cross between Requiem and GW personally.

After about 3 months of playing after beta, however, I started to get bored of it *and then got kidnapped back to WoW* So I cancelled my account until I find the desire to bring it back.

Must say, I loved the rifts, the bgs, and the little mini games they have in there. Go Defiants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom