RIft

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that compare every other MMO to WoW are obviously WoW babies and haven't lived back when there were other games besides it.

However I will agree that Rift is very similar to WoW. In a nutshell give up calling out games that will "Kill WoW", it's not going to die until Blizzard decides to let it die.

It's like saying Facebook is a Myspace clone because it's a social networking site. Because they invented social networking, right?

Me and a buddy of mine both bought rift last night after playing the 7 day tril for a few days and we are both loving it. On the trial I had a toon up to lvl 15 but started a new toon when I got the game. I used to play wow wayyyy to much but this game is providing a nice change of pace without majorly changing too much.
On a awesome note, I got the digital download of the collectors edition for only $30 on amazon so I was really happy there. It's nice having the turtle mount and being only lvl 7.

got free 15 trial offer from nvidia
nv-aion-header.jpg

xperience breathtaking graphics with Empyrean Calling™, the new update to Aion®, the award-winning online fantasy game. Download your free* copy of Aion® (worth $29.99) and 15 days of game time now! The serial codes below expire on June 5, 2011.

You also get this cool item pack to help boost your new character:

30 Berdin's Amulet I (gives a 50% bonus to experience points)

Infinite Bottle of Recovery Serum (a hit point potion reusable for 15 days)

5 Revival Stone (self-resurrection stones)

Speckled Ailu Pet (gives 12 additional inventory spaces)

If you are an NVIDIA member - you already have the email with your codes!!

got free 15 trial offer from nvidia
nv-aion-header.jpg

xperience breathtaking graphics with Empyrean Calling™, the new update to Aion®, the award-winning online fantasy game. Download your free* copy of Aion® (worth $29.99) and 15 days of game time now! The serial codes below expire on June 5, 2011.

You also get this cool item pack to help boost your new character:

30 Berdin's Amulet I (gives a 50% bonus to experience points)

Infinite Bottle of Recovery Serum (a hit point potion reusable for 15 days)

5 Revival Stone (self-resurrection stones)

Speckled Ailu Pet (gives 12 additional inventory spaces)

If you are an NVIDIA member - you already have the email with your codes!!

Aion is not Rift.

I played EQ since the Luclin expansion. (Roughly 8 years) And I stopped when Rift was released, and tried it. Played for a month straight, got absolutely bored with it. Made it to level 25 on a Warrior. Don't get me wrong it was fun, but I didn't like the play style compared to EQ. I mean I could tear apart the Environment alone, and with 1 mage friend, it was a 5 second fight. Not for that, I want a challenge. Never playing WoW I can't say anything on that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom