[Q1 / Q2 2011] Star Wars : The Old Republic - Beta Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars : The Old Republic

and yeah, good point about the whole SWKOTOR and SWTOR thing. Last I read up on this was sometime last year, looks like the cover-up worked.
Back in my SWG days, the KOTOR III is going to be a MMO rumor was very well known. Especially when it was found out that Bioware was putting on key people SWG development team for this project.

I'd consider playing it because I liked the KOTOR games. I'm not very excited about it, though. I think they should have made a third KOTOR game instead.

I agree. I played SWG the day it came out and loved it for some reason and was actually surprised at how well they implemented the space travel and such. It's probably crap now I'm sure.

If this game is any attempt at it...I dunno. Can't be good. KOTOR 1&2 were the best Star War games to come out in a while, as well as Jedi Knight 2 for it's time.

Like almost anything else though, I'll give it a go. Bioware gets kudos from me so far.

I kinda wish they would just release a KotOR 3 as well as this. KotOR was good because of the multiple characters you play and grow with. As an MMO you longer get to control those main characters. If they don't release a single player KotOR 3, they best add in some amazing story elements to SW:TOR that includes Revan and the gang. Sure it probably won't have them physically in the game since it is 300 years later, but their story in some form better be there or I'll be disappointed :(

I kind of have the feeling that it will take the same path as Final Fantasy did as releasing the game online and then making everyone not so happy. Maybe they will have something for us this year at E3.

Awesome trailer indeed ^_^ I could watch that a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom