Phantasy Star Universe Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Kid Tom

Beta member
5 Words: Stick To The PC Version.

for very simple reasons

1. to cancel your subscription on the pc, you dont have to ring up the stupid xbox live billing system over the phone. Well there is good things about it, i have now become best friends with the "English" helpline. Heh, english helpline that is in india, true though isn't it? if im ringing the english helpline im expecting to be talking to John or Michael not Asif or Mohammad. this didn't help one bit

2. The xbox version will never live up to the expectations and community of the pc version.

3. the so called "Knowledge Base" heh, i have seen more knowledge down the back of my sofa. when i want to know how to cancel i want to know exactly what to do, what i have to do, when the times are, if i will be talking to john or asif. but no this is all of the help i get.

For the most amazing knowledge base answer click here

For anyone reading this to enquire a better help of unsubscribing, what you have to do is ring up the number on the link they give you, then you have to go through to billing and subscriptions, give your XBL details. then tell them to cancel the "GUARDIANS LICENSE"

moving to MMORPG section

The funny thing about the PC version is that it only the client is the only MMORPG that you can purchase off the shelf that I have seen where there is no serial number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom