Which MMORPG are you currently waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
As the title says, WhichMMORPG are you currently waiting for?
Currently I would have to say that I am looking forward to the following
Star Wars : The Old Republic
The Secret World
Guild Wars 2
DC Universe Online

Re: WhichMMORPG are you currently waiting for?

I will forever wait for Stargate Worlds
and i'll wait, wait and wait

I really haven't seen any that look appealing to me. But on the other hand if there was I probably wouldn't wait for it. They just come seem to expensive when you can't play them that much. Plus there are always cheaters , gold buyers, etc that just ruin it because they have to be "the best" :(

Gold Buyers depends on the game. Like there are some games where currency is not really a big deal. Champions Online for example.

Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I'm not really an MMO player, but this game might change things up ;)

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft Cataclysm. That's the only MMORPG I play.

ewwww blizzard has drove that game into the ground :C I really liked it before BC and in BC ..but WotLK was ruined..they keep making it easier and easier and easier. I really see no point in playing considering the best gear comes from 5 man instances, if you're a pally you can solo anything, and it's just full of kids standing around bragging about their gear. And since they keep raising the level cap it's useless to get gear anyone since it's out dated within 2 months :|

oh yea and gear score addons ruined the game too. Too many people base your skill just on that alone and refuse to let you into groups unless your score is really high. Even though people could of carried you through stuff....

Plus the consolidation of all the skills ( spell pen, spell hit, spell dmg, int...all rolled into int...same goes for melee) just makes it too bland.

and it's just full of kids standing around bragging about their gear.
One of the reasons why I stopped playing the game long time ago. It's not the game, it the people that play it that bug me. I got put off with the entire "Oh look at me and my phat loot that makes me so good" attitude. Followed by "I play World Of Warcraft for a lifestyle, and if you can't not commit the same time I can, you just suck [Insert Kick From Guild Command Here]".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom