Massively's End-of-the-Year Reader's Choice Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Massively's End-of-the-Year Reader's Choice Awards - Massively
The end of 2009 is almost upon us, and Arthur C. Clarke's dreams are all about to come true in less than a month. It's been an interesting year for MMOs, including everything from Tabula Rasa's official closure to the launch of LotRO's second paid expansion. While it's inevitable that the Massively staff all have their own favorite games in several different categories, we figured it would be best to get the readers involved this year.

So we've compiled a series of polls (found after the jump) in which you can vote for your favorite games of 2009 in 10 different categories. The poll choices consist of some aspect of games or expansions that launched this year, so don't expect to see older games on these lists. With almost 50 online games launching in 2009, we chose to only include a maximum of 10 for each category.

At the end of the month, we'll compile the results into one post, letting everyone know what the Massively readers think is the best of the best (or worst). So you have plenty of time, but the deadline for votes is December 31st at 11:59pm EST!

My votes would have to be...

Best Crafting in a 2009 MMO - Champions Online
Best PvP in a 2009 MMO - Aion
Best Capacity for Roleplay in a 2009 MMO - Champions Online
Best Free-to-Play MMO of 2009 - Dungeons and Dragons Online
Best Visuals/Graphics - Champions Online (sorry, but the constancy of the eye candy graphics was not constant)
Best MMO Studio of 2009 - NCsoft
Biggest Disappointment of 2009 - Aion
Best Launch of 2009 - Aion
Overall Best New MMO of 2009 - Champions Online
Most Anticipated for 2010 - Earth Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom