Lord of the Rings Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear about LOTR online, I just think about that Duke Nukem vent harassment. :p

I haven't played it myself, but I've been wondering about it.

I just looked that up on youtube. It seems like its kinda fake to me, but if its real, its good.

Yeah, lotro is pretty good. I've only played wow to lvl 29, but I'd say it is kinda similar to that. It isn't as flashy with the attacks, and the classes are more specialized than in wow, but it is good. I'd say it has a better UI and a better plot of course.

The pvp probably isn't as good, but its decent. I think you have to get to lvl 50 now to get into the pvp region. It used to be 40, but now the expansion lets you lvl to 60 instead of 50, so yeah. You fight against monster players that start out at lvl 60, but they're kind of crappy lvl 60's until they get some upgrades, and they can't leave the region.

If you're into lotr, you'll probably like it.

I played DDO steady for about 3 years but Turbine refuses to honest with the player base and now with free to play I don't know if I will go back. I ran into some really cool people playing though and I hate to let the guild site I put up go to pot.

What do you mean by the price? When it came out the price was standard. It's actually cheaper now. If you pay for 3 months at a time, it is only $10 a month instead of the usual $15. I think that is much more reasonable, although $5 a month would make me most happy.

Anyway, even after being out for over 2 years, Age of Conan is the only mmo I know with better visuals. Sorry about the last one being fullscreen. I took it on my old computer, and the settings were only high instead of ultra high which is right above very high. I definitely get much more fps now with the game maxed with 8x AA. In some areas its 100, and in some its like 60. Really crowded areas in Moria can go down to 40 though.

694e84e30dd5afe0961e61d2de335a041ee74360.png

I think I have a water fetish or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom