LIST OF FREE TO PLAY MMORPGs

Here are a few pretty good Free MMORPGs. I know ALOT more, but here are a few good ones

Perfect World Online: (awesome game, AMAZING customization for your character) Perfect World International - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games

Mabinogi: (really good game with loads of content) Welcome to Mabinogi Intro page

Rohan:(Its a PVP MMO, so if you're not a PVP player, then don't play this because you will cry from getting ganked) R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud

Requiem: (its a pretty bloody/ gory game. I like the way the graphics look) Requiem: Memento Mori

12 Sky 2 (Its got good graphics, and a cool art style) Requiem: Memento Mori

Allods Online- Free to play

Has a game play like WoW

BUT FREE and better in my opinion. Have played both now...

Closed beta but playable to all no beta key required.

Open Beta is Feb 10th.

Alright well this one's a MUD but still a MMORPG. The name of it is MUME, can be found a mume.org. It is a LoTR text based game that I have had countless hours of fun playing.

CrossFire FPS

Dunno if anyone posted about this, but it's a free MMO FPS video game. I've been playing it for a year and it rocks! :thumbsup:

It has a unique game mode called Ghost Mode (all other game modes, most FPS Games have, like death match, search n destroy), but this mode one team is cloaked (uses melee weapons) and the other team has to stop them from blowing up A or B site. It's real challenging. :)

BTW the site is crossfire.z8games.com if you wanna check it out.

So it can be seen by all. We may need to post a copy of the updated OP in the MMORPG forum, but this was started here before we added the MMORPG forum.

Back
Top Bottom