LIST OF FREE TO PLAY MMORPGs

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Yes. Free MMORPG do exist.

I would like to start a Free To Play MMORPG thread. I am doing this so that we do not have a the string of thread requesting a free mmorpg. If you happen to no an MMORPG that is worth playing and it 100% free to play, post it here.

Mods, please sticky.

Rules are simple.
1. The game must be free to play. No B.S. or Mucking Around. Both game client and access must be free
2. No trial accounts. Many MMORPG provide a 14 day free trial. This is not free to play. Same goes with MMORPG that allow you to play for free with in-game currency.
3. No private private/pirate servers for pay to play MMORPG.
4. Game listed here are to be assumed to be in English. That is an English Client with English speaking playiers. Free Non-English MMORPGs are welcome provided that you post the what language they are in.
5. Post up a link for the offical website for the game.

I will start with a free
Flyff (aka Fly For Fun)
Rappelz Online
Tales Runner
Upshift StrikeRacer
Corum Online
2Moons
9Dragons
The Chronicles of Spellborn PvP & PvE MMORPG | Acclaim Games
Bots Game- Free MMORPG by Acclaim
Knight's Blood
Age Of Lore :
Native Kingdoms / Tribal Nations--Free Online MMORPG - Play Free Multiplayer Games Online
Shaiya Free MMO Game
ACE ONLINE - Free 3D Space Shooter (successor to Space Cowboy Online)
Last Chaos - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games
DOMO - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games

Thanks i'll take a look in my 3 entire months of holiday in a while. (end of my education !)

What would make this thread 100x better is if people gave there opinions to each MMO they try, and then it was added to the original post. Then people could easily see what games and are good and what they're about.

What would make this thread 100x better is if people gave there opinions to each MMO they try, and then it was added to the original post. Then people could easily see what games and are good and what they're about.

COuld just make a thead dedicated to it.

Back
Top Bottom