Does anyone know of free MMO's or 2 player games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Wolf

Baseband Member
Does anyone know of a website with free 2 player games?

I want to be able to play games with an internet friend. The only games we knows of and play are Skype games and MSN games.

The Google search term "2 player games" only reveals many websites that offer games where two players can sit at the same computer and play; not people on two different computers.

I have a suspicion that the only such games that exist are called MMO's. Yeah there's AION and WoW, but we don't want to actually pay money. Of course there is also RuneScape which have free servers, and we are considering that game. But I was just curious if anyone out there knows other free MMO's or 2player games that me and my friend could play with each other.

Dungeons and Dragons Online. 100% free MMORPG. Used to have a subscription fee but now it's totally free.

Dungeons and Dragons Online. 100% free MMORPG. Used to have a subscription fee but now it's totally free.

When did that happen? I remember earlier this year they started offering free but limited accounts. But I had no idea they have gone 100% free.

As for free Co-Op games for PC, I can not think of any. Borderlands comes to mind, but that not free.

I got alien swarm recently haven't played it yet.

You could try private servers for WoW although if your like me, then you would get bored quick.
You could also try combat arms, I heard it was ok.

Dungeons and Dragons online isn't bad...

There is a free MMO called Talisman that can be fun with friends. Obviously inspired by WoW but it's at least decent for a free online game.

Alien Swarm is pretty cool, me and some friends downloaded it when it came out for the TF2 hat unlock but it turned out to be a pretty fun game. The graphics are pretty cool and the difficulty is decent. I liked the top-down style, it was especially impressive that the underlying game engine is the Source engine that powers Half Life 2 and Team Fortress 2. The only bad thing I have to say is the last level is insane, we couldn't beat it with 3 people so you'll need all 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom