Defiance

But there is a huge number of PC players who still expierence the same thing as console players. Many PC players actually say the game was made for console.

Overall the game expierence would not differ much anyway regardless if I was playing on xbox or PC.

The consoles have been reported as laggier with lots of disconnects. I have never been kicked, or had horrible bugs other than wierd graphical stuff, on PC.

All I know its a poor game and the reviews from pretty much all reviewers can back that up. I cant see how anyone can enjoy it after the very short campaign.

All I know its a poor game and the reviews from pretty much all reviewers can back that up. I cant see how anyone can enjoy it after the very short campaign.

Differen't people like different style of games. You simply may or may not have been the target audience of that game.

If I was not the target audience then I wonder who is. The game is beginning to die down anyway as every day I went on it became less and less populated.

I like many varieties of games and the game is partly about exploring but there is nothing to explore.

The in game purchases also show how much Trion care about their customers. 800 MS points for a vehicle? I hate it when game developers do these things.

If I was not the target audience then I wonder who is. The game is beginning to die down anyway as every day I went on it became less and less populated.

Which is why I applauded them for trying something new despite how horribly risky it was. I believe the target audience is someone who enjoys both playing games (a step further and making it more narrow is a person whom enjoys MMO's) and enjoys the TV show a great deal.

This isn't something huge, but considering the TV show is new and possibility of a 2nd season or more depends on its current sucess... many might not want to jump on the game. Same with the TV show, many may not want to invest watching a show which may not be around in the near future.

I say this because I am interested in the TV show, but I don't normally watch much television. I have a slight interest in the game but mostly out of curiosity of how it plays/is and how it may be used to tie it in to future seasons/shows down the road.

- - - - -
Now, if a developer were to make something similar to an already established and well known series... (Game of Thrones anyone?) Both the player-base and gameplay would be much bigger.

The already established universe can allow for a greater expansion on story or be able to use characters/countries backgrounds much more effectively.

And I have noticed that the MMORPG is once again on special via Steam again...... not a good sign.

And I have noticed that the MMORPG is once again on special via Steam again...... not a good sign.

Considered picking it up but I saw it low on the players online via a steam server data page. Not sure how accurate it is but it was enough for me to stay away considering it is an MMO style game.

Considered picking it up but I saw it low on the players online via a steam server data page. Not sure how accurate it is but it was enough for me to stay away considering it is an MMO style game.

You'd have the NPCs to keep you company!

Back
Top Bottom