Defiance

Just completed them. I wish they done them for ALL episodes qnd not just a couple.

Each episode has a pursuit under episodes. Each one has something to do with the episode that it corresponds with, such as episode one having data recorders that line up with the show.

Yeah butvthey are not missions. Its quite lazy of trion to just make pursuits. Id rather have episode missions and so would everyone else.

Yeah butvthey are not missions. Its quite lazy of trion to just make pursuits. Id rather have episode missions and so would everyone else.

I like the pursuits system. I think it compliments the "levelling" system that Trion has implemented. Gives more goals to be achieved and allows for more exploring of the world. If it wasn't for the data recorders, I wouldn't have explored as much as I did, and I wouldn't have gotten as much from the game. The point of the game is really to compliment the show based on how I've seen it, and they've done a great job with that. The new DLC packs are going to be bringing in a ton of new stuff as well.

Not really. The new pack is basically just more of pressing X on things or E if your on pc. Its really repetetive and Trion should give us the DLC for free as a thank you for staying through all the bugs.

Currently I am watching the show. I do like it the show.
As for the MMORPG...... Not so sure that I want to drop $60 on an MMORPG based off a newly started TV series.....

Not really. The new pack is basically just more of pressing X on things or E if your on pc. Its really repetetive and Trion should give us the DLC for free as a thank you for staying through all the bugs.

You DO understand that bugs at launch are common right? If the bugs are really such a big deal, quit playing the game. It's not like you're paying a subscription fee. Maybe it's because I come from a game development background, but give the devs a chance to fix the bugs. They're hard to find inside thousands of lines of code, and generally, when you fix one bug, it causes another to pop up.

Currently I am watching the show. I do like it the show.
As for the MMORPG...... Not so sure that I want to drop $60 on an MMORPG based off a newly started TV series.....

For a non-subscription based game, it's worth the $60 (I believe it's still on sale for 50% off right now too), just because of the fact that I've played 150+ hours so far with all of it being enjoyable. I can't say the same for a lot of single player $60 games.

Lol. I traded the game in yesterday I dont see how anyone can find it enjoyable in any way after they have completed the campaign. Defiance is a poorly made mmo. I know bugs are common but its frustrating not being able to play the game. When i first got the game I was not able to play it for like a day.
The DLC sounds like another way of just getting cash from the people that play. Oh wow a couple new weapons and a whole 'new' set of missions that involve nothing but killing a few enemies and pressing X on something. You are basically paying for side missions.

This game has so many flaws and even though the campaign was somehow enjoyable, after it was finished there is NOTHING to do.

I did not trust all the bad reviews that this game was getting and decided to buy it. Worst £30 I spent this year. The reviews were right.

Lol. I traded the game in yesterday I dont see how anyone can find it enjoyable in any way after they have completed the campaign. Defiance is a poorly made mmo. I know bugs are common but its frustrating not being able to play the game. When i first got the game I was not able to play it for like a day.
The DLC sounds like another way of just getting cash from the people that play. Oh wow a couple new weapons and a whole 'new' set of missions that involve nothing but killing a few enemies and pressing X on something. You are basically paying for side missions.

This game has so many flaws and even though the campaign was somehow enjoyable, after it was finished there is NOTHING to do.

I did not trust all the bad reviews that this game was getting and decided to buy it. Worst £30 I spent this year. The reviews were right.

Oh you were playing console? I'm on PC, with zero issues. MMO + Console never works out.

But there is a huge number of PC players who still expierence the same thing as console players. Many PC players actually say the game was made for console.

Overall the game expierence would not differ much anyway regardless if I was playing on xbox or PC.

Regardless of how it was, I applaud the developer for trying something new... completely and near total reckless type of risky but new.

Back
Top Bottom