Defiance

elrebrin

Baseband Member
Anyone else playing Defiance?

Picked it up after a friend let me test it on his account (I played Beta too), and I love it like I love the show! Pretty simplistic MMOFPS, but the tie ins with the show, and expansion of the Defiance universe is nice.

Anyone else playing Defiance?

Picked it up after a friend let me test it on his account (I played Beta too), and I love it like I love the show! Pretty simplistic MMOFPS, but the tie ins with the show, and expansion of the Defiance universe is nice.

No haven't tried it out. Interested in seeing what it is like but don't feel like dropping $60. Currently trying to play D&D: Neverwinter :)

I played D&D for a while and liked it a lot too. I find myself hopping MMO's alot. Just can't shake WoW...

Well, this one just got released as public beta. Unfortunately, the servers are suffering from extreme amounts of lag. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Almost bought Defiance as I was a HUGE fan of Rift (played 2 years with 6 level 50s or higher), though the sounds of it are Trion dropped the ball and only made something mediocre. not interested when I can get what they were aiming for from Firefall.

Defiance is ok but once the story is done there is NOTHING left to do unless you want to go "arkhunting" which is really repetetive. Boring game feel like trading it in but its not worth much so im stuck with it until a DLC comes out il play it again

I like the show. The game has nothing to do with the show though. I will keep watching the show because its quite clever and intresting. Defiance is fun until you complete the story (which is quite short).

I like the show. The game has nothing to do with the show though. I will keep watching the show because its quite clever and intresting. Defiance is fun until you complete the story (which is quite short).

This week there was a tie in with the show. Episode mission brought some further detail that came from the show with Rynn. I'm sure there will be much more.

Back
Top Bottom