Champions Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions Online - $10.19 via Steam (Ends Jan 03 2010)

I'm playing it, and I am enjoying the game.
Besides, when it comes down to MMORPGs, game devs can almost give the client away for free as they really make the money on the subscriptions.

I dinged level 25 yesterday on my main toon, Combatcatgirlnekoneko. Normally it does not take that long, however i have been messing around with some other toons and having some IRL things to deal with.

Anyways, at level 25, you can make your Nemesis Character. They are your character arch enemy. Just like Superman and Doomsday or Batman and Bane

In order to roll up your nemesis, you need to select the following
Base Powers :- These are limited to a what powers you have choosen for your character. Since my character was mostly power armor with little bit of gadgettering, I only had those 2 frame works to choose from.

Type of Nemesis :- What type of character is your character. Savage, Mastermind, Crazy

Henchment :- What type of henchmen you can have your your Nemesis

At the end of this, you can then customise your Nemesis apparances and provide a backstory if you wish. So yesterday, I have created N.E.K.O Ver.2. (Networked Electronic Killing Organism)

The only problem is that once you have created your Nemesis, you can do any thing to change them. So you better be happy with the appearance and all that as you can not change any thing once you complete creation.

Attachments

• 18659_1104715237242_1807603278_211680_1456491_n.jpg
    18659_1104715237242_1807603278_211680_1456491_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40
[Mid May 2010] Champions Online Revelation Expansion

Champions Online - Revelation Coming In March | Champions Online Official Site
Champions Online - Revelation Coming In March
* Vibora Bay Becomes Revelation
The expansion formerly known as Vibora Bay has a new, more descriptive name: Champions Online – Revelation! We'll be talking quite a bit more about it in the coming weeks.
* It's Free!
We heard our community and we acted. Champions Online – Revelation will now be available to everyone at no extra charge. That is a free expansion pack for all Champions Online players.
* A True Expansion
Champions Online – Revelation is a full-fledged expansion. It's a brand new way for you and your friends to enjoy the game together.
* March, 2010
Revelation will be available mid-March, 2010. Video, screens, interviews, previews ... . All will be coming very soon.

And here's a quick message from our Executive Producer, Bill Roper:

Recently, there has been a lot of internal debate regarding the Revelation expansion and how it should be delivered to our community. Simply, Revelation represents some of the best work to date on Champions. The expansion features an epic storyline filled with noble heroes and terrifying villains and it's set in gorgeous new environments. We've also incorporated many suggestions from the community on what they want: new gameplay areas, new powers, new rewards, and more challenging gameplay are just some of the additions.

And so, while we may have originally built Revelation to be a paid expansion pack, we reconsidered our decision based on recent community discussion. Our community means everything to us and if we can make them happy, we will.

I'd like to reassure everyone that going free does not in any way imply Revelation is unworthy of a price tag. It is still legitimate expansionary content -- same as ever. Now it's just very, very nicely priced expansionary content. No better price than free, right?

We'll be releasing more information on Revelation very soon. Until then, start leveling up your Champions!

Thank you all so much for your feedback and continued support. We'll see you in Revelation!

Can not wait. I better get to work on getting my main leveled up for this

Re: [Mid May 2010] Champions Online Revelation Expansion

More details in regards to this expansion has been published online....

Experience Revelation in Mid-March

Vibora Bay was never destined to be like other cities. Some will say it's the music that sets her apart, some will say it's the food, or the culture, or the religion steeped in voodoo tradition. The more discerning will say it's the magic so thick it fills the air. But they'd only be partly right.

Far below the sultry southern city lies an ancient magic, cast down from the heavens when Lucifer first rebelled. Therakiel, the angel exiled from both heaven and **** for his refusal to take a side, hides himself in the depths below the city. It is his magic that permeates all of Vibora Bay and has called magic users to the city for centuries. For he knows that the final battle is coming; his foresight has shown him that one man, Robert Caliburn, will be the turning point of the battle. He who controls Caliburn controls the war. He who controls the war will triumph over both heaven and ****.

Revelation is a free expansion pack available to all Champions Online players in mid-March. Venture into Vibora Bay, the mysterious city on the bayou, and discover all new threats lurking around every corner! Here's what you can expect from Revelation:

* Brand new level 37-40 content: Experience the endgame in all new ways, as friends become enemies and the picturesque Vibora Bay falls sway to the half-angel, half-demon Therakiel.
* Six new meta-powers: Earn brand new, Tier 4 powers.
* Therakiel's Temple: Group up with your friends to conquer the most challenging Champions Online Lair yet!
* Five new enemy groups: Meet and defeat five new enemies - Sovereign Sons, Trey Kings, New Shadows, Dogz and Nephilim!
* Over 30 new perks: Dozens of new ways to achieve in Champions Online.
* New Costume Parts: Entirely new costume sets available.

More details and screen shots online at
Revelation | Champions Online Official Site

Re: [Mid May 2010] Champions Online Revelation Expansion

Champions Online Revelation Expansion is now live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom