Calling all mmo lovers for FF14

Poizen22

Camera junky
So in this last year I have played nearly every MMO out and have not enjoyed a single one as much as I have final fantasy 14. I find the entry point to this mmo is fantastic aswell having unified servers for ps3 ps4 and pc players. My only gripe about the mmo thus far is I have had no one to play with and a good comunity is sometimes hard to find in an mmo nut so crucial for the enjoyment of it. I am interested in getting back into ff14 if there are a few members here that would be glad to join me. allready have a level cap toon but looking to create a new character on a new server. For those not familiar with FF14 I can answer any questions you may have if you may be curious to join.

I want to check that game out but I fear it being just another waste of money. I don't stay up as late as I used to either. I'm sort of playing elder scrolls online but about to cancel that soon lol. I never been big on mmos

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

I enjoyed final fantasy back in the day. I lost touch with it after ffx. I have to many games I need to finish and to many coming lol. I'm going to think about it but I don't know man I'm more of a single player RPGer like dragon age and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Back
Top Bottom