Anyone here ever used Curse.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
I am wondering, have anyone here, who plays MMOs use Curse.com? Their portals or mod databases?

I just had interview with them today. And hear about them for first time just 3-4 weeks ago.
Maybe will get a job there.

Be VERY VERY careful with Curse. They are rather secure, but I would recommend only doing Manual Installs for your addons. Last week my WoW account was hacked, and we believe that it was because of the Curse Client and automatic updating. If you're going to use a Curse, I'd recommend getting the Authenticator (assuming you're using it for WoW), and only doing manual installs.

I've never accounted and trouble with curse.com before for my wow add ons, but i usualluy only download add ons that i know ppl use and recommend.

virus scanner ftw.

Their download manager is pretty good too, very easier to grab the new version of add ons without shifting through websites.

I completely gree with emphy, I use curse client, to download all my wow add-ons. Though I scan everything first. It's always best to be safe.

I use Curse Client for addons for WoW - though I havent updated any in a while as I cannot run WoW with addons on my crap computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom