Aion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aion - September 22

Is this supposed to be a really big mmo or just your average mmo?

Is this supposed to be a really big mmo or just your average mmo?
Your definition on big mmo and average mmo being?

It's a little early to say to if it's going to be a wow killer. I do know some players that are taking a break from WoW to give Aion a go.

I guess time will tell with server population in a few months time.

The servers have only been live for 24 hours and all ready we are getting Gold Farmer Spam

Your definition on big mmo and average mmo being?

It's a little early to say to if it's going to be a wow killer. I do know some players that are taking a break from WoW to give Aion a go.

I guess time will tell with server population in a few months time.

Big as in next biggest to wow. I don't expect a Korean game to be a wow killer. If it is though, I'd probably switch from lotro to it because the attacks look really cool and flashy, the exact opposite of the lotro attacks which are kinda regular. You know, gotta stick to lore.

WOW Killer.... not sure. You talk to alot of people and they are saying that the graphics are nice. But the game play is rather simulare to WoW.

Problem is that we are talking about a game that has been around for 5 years vs. some thing that has only been released 2 days ago.

4 things that are annoying me right now

1. Gold Spammers. Would be so nice if we could report them like we can in WoW
2. No Auction House. Very annoying when you walk into town you have this sea of vendor chat bubbles selling wares. This does mean that one does have to leave the computer on while they are not connected.
3. If you want to add a friend to your friend list, they need to be online too.
4. Did I mention about gold spammers?

i dont get this game...people are raving, oh you get to fly at lvl 10...but it's so limited at that lvl it's worthless

this game seems to be just a fad that hopefully dies quickly

4 things that are annoying me right now

1. Gold Spammers. Would be so nice if we could report them like we can in WoW
2. No Auction House. Very annoying when you walk into town you have this sea of vendor chat bubbles selling wares. This does mean that one does have to leave the computer on while they are not connected.
3. If you want to add a friend to your friend list, they need to be online too.
4. Did I mention about gold spammers?

I really, really don't find the gold spammers to be all that annoying. The other two things are just not true... there is a gigantic auction house in every major town and friends can be added whenever...

Anyways, after week one this game is amazing. I'm currently level 27 and have been playing A LOT. I have played wow for about 3 years off and on as well, and am thoroughly impressed by Aion. This is definitely a WoW killer, at least for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom