Water Cooling 101 An In-Depth Guide to Taking the Plunge.

Awesome, I had been looking at WCing for a while, hadn't been quite sure on how to go about doing it :D

Good work, can't wait for the next sections.

how does danger den's mc-tdx cpu block rate among the ones you listed?

It should only be considered as an alternative in extremely low flow setups as it is quite free flowing.

With a half decent pump however, all the others will outperform it, especially on i7 chips.

hmm, interesting. i have been looking at the D-tek Fuzion and the apogee GTZ. knowing that this quad core insert does nothing but hurt performance i think i am going to get the apogee GTZ.

^Your really moving along mate. I hope you keep it updated, as this will be a big help for a water cooling loop that i might do for my next build.

So far, this guide is great, keep it up.

Nice work! I've got a sticky on another board that takes a lot of following up... I think I gave up on it... A lot to follow in the LSx world..

Anyway... I like the rez section.. Gives me ideas on how to adapt my system when I get a new case.. (Growing out of the Antec 900)

One thing I would like to advise, tho; 1/2" tubing on a D-Tek Fusion CPU block is a VERY tight fit when you go to install the clamps..

Nice work! I've got a sticky on another board that takes a lot of following up... I think I gave up on it... A lot to follow in the LSx world..

Anyway... I like the rez section.. Gives me ideas on how to adapt my system when I get a new case.. (Growing out of the Antec 900)

One thing I would like to advise, tho; 1/2" tubing on a D-Tek Fusion CPU block is a VERY tight fit when you go to install the clamps..

Glad to hear you like what I've written.

To note, the type of clamp really makes a difference. I use worm drive clamps and they have very thin band. Plastic clamps are generally thicker and may not fit. Also to note, the D-tek Fuzion has trouble with Compression Fittings as the space between the barbs is not very thick.

I'll be covering this more in depth in the fittings section.

Back
Top Bottom