PC temperature problem

Because in an inopportune situation with cooling negative pressure can typically be the best. If you have a good fan in the rear it'll suck air through the rest of the case and blow the heat out. Right now you would have a really bad positive pressure situation where you have a crap fan in the case and your card is pumping more heat into the case than the fan can blow out. Now let's say we put a Noctua iPPC in the rear, it'll create a negative pressure environment where it's sucking air through every hole possible and blowing absolutely all heat out.

Moving to your new case, we will have the same situation where the fans are there but not so great. If you put your good new fan (assuming it's good) in the front and some cheap fans for exhaust you'll be creating the same situation as before. Blowing cool air in while trapping some of the heat because it can't exhaust it all properly.

I was in this situation myself with the Enthoo Pro as the fans are exceptionally crap. I replaced just the rear fan first with a Noctua iPPC 2000RPM and even at low RPM there was a distinct difference in temps on the inside. LTT did a video on this and Luke got the same results basically.

Because in an inopportune situation with cooling negative pressure can typically be the best. If you have a good fan in the rear it'll suck air through the rest of the case and blow the heat out. Right now you would have a really bad positive pressure situation where you have a crap fan in the case and your card is pumping more heat into the case than the fan can blow out. Now let's say we put a Noctua iPPC in the rear, it'll create a negative pressure environment where it's sucking air through every hole possible and blowing absolutely all heat out.

Moving to your new case, we will have the same situation where the fans are there but not so great. If you put your good new fan (assuming it's good) in the front and some cheap fans for exhaust you'll be creating the same situation as before. Blowing cool air in while trapping some of the heat because it can't exhaust it all properly.

I was in this situation myself with the Enthoo Pro as the fans are exceptionally crap. I replaced just the rear fan first with a Noctua iPPC 2000RPM and even at low RPM there was a distinct difference in temps on the inside. LTT did a video on this and Luke got the same results basically.

Okay makes sense to me, i can only have one 120 mm fan at the back not 140mm but as long as i buy a good quality one i will be okay right?

Back
Top Bottom