Loop over haul - time for a new case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myowngod

In Runtime
I have been toying with the idea of jumping the gun on a second loop, for the graphics cards... at the same time, I would like to see if there are any cases out there I may have not considered - I would either have to mod mine, or mod a new one.. either way.. doesn't matter.. I already have considered the Corsair 800 and TJ07.. and currently have the HAF932... is there anything else out there worth looking at? price isn't important as this is a long term project...

Ah! forgot about that one.. will have to check it out... thank you - I will def. consider modding it.. but.. never hurts to have 2 good cases to give you an excuse to fill the other one :)

lol, true...

if i ever get a new case it will def be that mountain mods... or the corsair 800D, that is purdy case as well.

what are you gonna do for pumps? the dual bay res thing from xspc?

Gonna sit to DDC's side by side in the HDD bay... considering the dual ddc res. but not quite sure about it yet.. would clean things up though...

That is a nice price on the 320 too.. can't fit it though, unless I already bought a new case... gonna have to do a 2x120 if i keep the HAF..

The only thing that keeps me from the 800 is it looks like it would be very difficult to fit a second rad in it, without screwing up the case design...? the MM would be better or TJ07.. atleast to me..

Just go for the new case :D TJ07 would be good, but I think the MM case would be better for dual loops.

Ya, the 800D can't fit another rad unless you mod...

I just saw that sidewinder sale, I'm grabbin me some goodies too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom