Case fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicboy

Baseband Member
I recently built a computer but the fans are making alot of noise could anyone recomend cheap but effective and quiet fans.thanks

Well, There are a lot of high CFM, low noise fans, but they aren't cheap.

If you want good air flow AND low noise your gonna have to pay.

What size are these fans?

80mm, 120mm?

120mm i think, how much are these fans. Currently my system is about 36 degree and cpu 31 degree if that helps with anything. I'm also thinking of overclocking but i'm not sure if it ruins warrantry. thanks for helping

are those fans sold in the uk aswell and the price doesn't look bad will these be quiet.

What site can you order from?

All you have to do is look for those fans I linked from where ever you can order from.

But even if you can't find those exact ones, the only requirements for your situation are.

120MM
DBA Below 30 (or less than 25 depending how on low you want the noise)
CFM above 45

And make sure they connect by 4 pin molex connector unless you have open 2 pin connectors on your motherboard.

thanks for all your help one last question is 30 db quiet or will i have to go lower.thanks again

Everyone has different definitions of quite, so use read this to help you get a better idea.

To me, anything under 50 DBA doesn't bother me, in fact I once had a 70 DBA fan that I slept through every night.

Noise Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom