lenovo s10 or acer aspire one AOD150

Status
Not open for further replies.

matts4456

Baseband Member
So i've been looking around at some netbooks and i've come down to these two choices: the s10 or the acer aspire one. I want to know which one would be better and if there are other netbooks i should really be checking out.

Between those 2, got the Lenovo as they seems to be a better build. However sure you get a model with a 6 Cell Battery and not the 3 Cell. When the S10 was orginally released, it came with a 3 Cell Battery. They have now increased this to a 6 Cell Battery, however there is still some old stock in the market.

One word of warning. Do not mess around with the partitions on the hard drive. It will interfere with the one touch recovery process.
The only other netbook that seems to be populare is the MSI Wind. However my problem with MSI is that they go a little too crazy with Void If Removed Stickers, therefore you can not upgrade your ram or hard drive with out voiding the warranty.

Alright ill stay away from the MSI wind because i plan on upgrading the ram right when i get one of these netbooks. So i think im gonna go with the lenovo s10 and look for a 3 cell just because im pretty sure i don't really need the extra battery life.

Alright ill stay away from the MSI wind because i plan on upgrading the ram right when i get one of these netbooks. So i think im gonna go with the lenovo s10 and look for a 3 cell just because im pretty sure i don't really need the extra battery life.

Shame that you don't live down here. I will gladly swap my 3-Cell for a 6-Cell.
Truth of the matter is that there should only be about a $10-$20 differences between the 2 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom