Your finished work

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzfan

In Runtime
can i see some of your finished programs or anything, and how long u have known the language and how long it took you to make. i really have no idea what a non-professional is capable off with out years of time. so no madder how simple or advanced id like to see your work.

Most of the stuff I've done is for companies, which I can't just distribute at will ;)

I'm actually finishing up a project that I'm about to release. I'll send you a PM when I get it done if you're interested. It's pretty much a commercial grade application. I used C#.net which I've been using for about 3-4 years now.

mmm.. i've build a simple PIM (personal information manger) in java for my final project.. i built it in 2 weeks.. so you can see what a "non-professional" java programer can do in 2 weeks :D PM me if you want to see it :D

Indeed, most of my programs were built for companies and usually required a database connection. These programs ranged from a few days to make to a few months and a couple that are an ongoing project for a year now. But in man hours I haven't had a project last longer than 6 months.

I have a few hobby programs but not much more than text parsers.

I program primarly in about 5 different languages right now C#, VB.NET, PHP,
C++ and VB6.

VB6 is being slowly phased out now that I am solid in my .NET languages, C++ isn't in high demand either... most of my clients that want executable apps want it does quickly as well and while with the MFC its possible, C# or VB.NET are a lot easier, cleaner and make converting it to a web app when the time comes a lot smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom