yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzmine

Beta member
to whom it may concern;

last march someone in the house was in a chat room and go reported to yahoo for spaming i think, and for quoting cn&n news(iraq war ). since then no one from this computer can enter a chat room for then a few minutes without being logged off. we can access all other parts of yahoo with out any problems. is there any thing we can do to get this to change. we would like to get back in to the chat rooms. we feel this is unfair and it has been long enough. can this be over ridden some how.

Has anyone done a complete uninstall of yahoo messenger and clean install since then? (not upgrade) Cleaning your cookies completely out might help too.

Wow... seems a bit odd (although I could be wrong) that yahoo would implement such a feature!

Yahoo definately has issues with their servers or something IMO. I have names that I can have logged in for days without being booted, but my first/main nickname, gets booted regularly from the server whether or not it's in chat. Messenger gets booted, but the yahelite does not. Yahelite isn't pretty but it's functional and it logs. I used that to nail the ex in court when he was slandering me and threatening me in chat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom