what kind of code is the best to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pts2800

In Runtime
i have beginning to learn some HTML coding, but there are so money diffrent others, just want some opinions on whats the best one? or if they are all the same what are the differences,

i mainly wanna know the differences between HTML, the C's, and Java

pt2800

HTML is used primarily for internet use. This is the base of almost any website because of it's versatility.

All of the Cs are used for pretty much any application. I'm not very familiar with C, but I'm pretty sure it's the most complicated to learn because of how much you can do with it. However, this is just based on what I've heard.

Java is probably the widest used code because of flexibility. Java can not only be used in succession with HTML but is also (as far as I'm aware) universal, so every OS can run it. Usually, it is used for interactivity on websites along with flash, which is very similar.

This is my knowledge of these languages, and learning them is all based on what you want to do. If you want to design web pages, HTML is very important and needs to be understood, because it is the basic language of any website.

This is just a very broad description of each, and I am not very fluent in C or even JAVA.

If I have made any mistakes in my descriptions, I'm sure an expert will correct me :p

Hope it helped a little :)

i mainly wanna know the differences between HTML, the C's, and Java

HTML is a declarative, tag-based mark up language that is commonly used to specify the layout of web pages. It does not provide the capability to create stand-alone applications.

The C languages (C, C++, C#) are imperative, general purpose programming languages. Java is syntactically related to the C languages and is very similar to C#, as they both provide their own runtime environments (the JRE for Java and the CLR for C#) that automatically manage memory. C and C++ require the programmer to manually manage memory and are decades older than C# and Java. Typically, low-level code that runs close to the hardware is written in C or C++. For instance, much of the Windows kernel and most device drivers are written in C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom