wat does got root mean and please tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way, C:\ is the root of a "tree". C:\Windows\ is the "trunk" of a tree. C:\Program Files, C:\My Documents, etc are the "branches" of the tree. All the files are the "leaves" of a tree, and when you format your harddrive it's considered to be the season "Fall".

Got root has to do with hacking, if you are the root user you can do anything you want. Most hackers will use exploits to gain a root shell where they can do what they do best.

gab00n said:
Got root has to do with hacking, if you are the root user you can do anything you want. Most hackers will use exploits to gain a root shell where they can do what they do best.

Why does everyone think a hacker is bad? Hackers are NOT bad. Some are, also known as "black hat" hackers. But most aren't. More on hackers, and their ethics:

http://zoklet.net/archives/technology/ethics.php

Your logic is appalling, where in my statement do i mention hackers are bad? Today hacker means something different to what it did a few years ago. Most people who call themselves hackers are the scum of the earth SK losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom