Wamp problems

silverhorse

Baseband Member
Hi,

I only have a 32 bit laptop, but when I want to download 32 bit wamp, its says I need c++ package or something downloaded.
Is this true.

also, I got to command prompt, and change port 80 to port 81.
wamp still doesnt work. been struggling for 9 months with this problem.

Im not too technical, I just want wamp so I can play around with php.

if anyone can help me to get it working. please, please.

Ive downloaded the c++package, but now when I tried to open it, I get a message saying, this computer does not meet the requirements for this x64 platform.
same with the x86 package

so, I dont know how I can use wamp, cause my laptop is a 32bit, not 64bit.
when I try download the wamp 32 bit, it says, I must download the c++ package.
but, now I have this problem.

What is the exact error message when you try to run the x86 VC++ Redistributable on your laptop?

Hi Carnage.

This setup program requires a 64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform.

then the other message when I click on the x86 one.
it says,. Setup has detected that this computer does not meet the requirements to install this software. The following blocking issues must be resolved before you can install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86. Redistributable Setup software package.

also says, a newer version of microsoft visual C++2010 has been detected on machine.

Guess that is the x64 I downloaded.

Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > and uninstall the current Vistual C++ 2010 runtime that you have.

Then, install the x86 VC++ Runtime that you downloaded from Microsoft.

Don't even attempt to run the x64 one, because that's for 64bit machines; not sure why you bothered to download that one. x86 is for 32bit machines, which is what you have.

Back
Top Bottom