Using Javascript buttons...without javascript

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdClayJisKOO

Baseband Member
Basically, i generated navigation buttons using a website, and they make them with javascript. the problem is, i made it for myspace, and myspace filters out java. is there a way i could have the java code uploaded somewhere and have it link to it or something? basically, is there any way to use these java buttons in myspace? thanks

It seems much malicious activity could be done with that....just a thought. Now as far as the actual question I would need to see the site you made the navigation buttons with.

yea i doubt that it would be that easy because then it would be a huge security flaw. the site was buttongenerator.com

i can also post the codes it gave. it gave a css code and java both needed. i'm assuming the css i can put with the rest of my css in style tags with just slightly modifying the java.

gladly. you're the one helping me :)

i attached the whole zip that the site gave to me. it has instructions to explain it and stuff.

and than you for helping me. :)

Attachments

• menu27425.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 1
CAUTION if you modify the provided HTML, CSS or
Javascript codes your menu may not work anymore.
- www.buttonchanger.com

Well that is kind of a drag....
So I am not sure the below is possible.
i'm assuming the css i can put with the rest of my css in style tags with just slightly modifying the java.

I am sorry, but I can not seem to figure a way to get this to work on a page that will not allow javascirpt. Getting the css code to work, well I can not even seem to get that to work. Sorry maybe you should find someone with alot more knowledge then myself.

- enterpriser

hmm. thats what i thought. i noticed their little warning too. i might end up just taking the two image files and doing an html mouseover that would "animate" the button and open up the menu. do you know if i can do an image map as a css popup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom