Urgent Help Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubguy

Beta member
Hi, I'm a year 12 student and I am doing IT as a subject. I have a task due on Tuesday that I really do not have any time to do since I prioritised my maths and english test over IT. Would anyone be okay with whipping up a relatively simple database using Microsoft Access by monday night? Reply and I'll message you the relevant information. Will pay 30 dollars for it(paypal).
(if this is the wrong place to ask this, I apologise and if anyone could link me the appropriate place, it would be greatly appreciated)

Sorry, but we won't do your homework for you.

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. We are not here to do your school work for you either. We will help explain results or help you to find information to get results but we will not flat out give answers to homework or school work questions. School is for learning. Getting the answers handed to you is not going to help anyone in the end. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed.

Life is about time management / priorities. You can't pawn off your work to other people in the real world (unless you're a manager of course :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom