Unity for mobile apps

Here's the Project Properties of the Tasky app I downloaded from Xamarin's website:
2gvQMDy.png

Wow, it's working, I have no idea what it was before I changed it, but i thought it was that :')
Thanks again Carnage, I swear you're a miracle worker sometimes :heart:

Edit: I spoke too soon, now I can actually see the project in main.axml, but I can't compile it. Getting this error:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/android/dx/command/Main : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

And my jdk is definitely up to date and correctly referenced :)

Last edited:
If you want to develop android apps by using C#, so, it's only Unity and only games. To develop non-gaming apps you must know Java or javascript(only to work with PhoneGap and JQueryMobile) As you know C#, it wouldn't be a problem to study Java, cause these language are very similar. I think, would be better for you to study Java.

If you want to develop android apps by using C#, so, it's only Unity and only games. To develop non-gaming apps you must know Java or javascript(only to work with PhoneGap and JQueryMobile) As you know C#, it wouldn't be a problem to study Java, cause these language are very similar. I think, would be better for you to study Java.

Not true. With Xamarin (which is now free), you can develop your back-end in C# for cross-platform (iOS, Android, and Windows).

Back
Top Bottom