Trying to start a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchesD00D

Solid State Member
New Team

Hello everyone!,
Recently, me and a few friends have created what we consider to be a programming and hacking team, mainly consists of a few guys with laptops at a kitchen table in the attic messing around, but we would like to expand, o we're looking for experienced web-designers, VB scripters, Python scripters, and graphic designers, we're all relatively experienced, 2/4 of us with degrees, however we do not yet have the tools we need, and a member happens to be leaving us for Arizona soon, so before this all falls apart we would like to recruit. Please let me know if you are interested, age does not matter, experience does.

At the moment, seeing as how we havn't really done more than lounge around,
Just basic software development, and then promoting the software to get a little more well known.
I had webhosting with a fully designed site, but when my buddy mark left for Arizona, he unfortunately shut down the site as him and I left on bad terms.

I, and my friends, would very much like to start a team!, Let me explain further the team we have so far. We have 3 members, one has left us on bad terms (personal issues), and we would like a team dedicated to cracking games, submitting gaming reviews, videos, tutorials, software development, etc.
We have already profitted a petty 70 dollars with just the 3 of us, we have all agreed to use that money strictly towards expanding our team with a site, advertising, an official youtube page, and so forth. Profits will be split, and suggestions are very much taken, and its not just a team we're looking for, we'd also like to have some cool new people to talk tech with and game and what not. Any takers?

Re: New Team

I might be interested if you send me a project idea and anything you've done in the past.

I developed the plugins and design for this site as well as a good many others for your reference.

I am sorry for bad grammar and terms here, this was Brandon who posted using my profile. (Tech-Forums.net is always active as a prism on a cube face on my linux desktop) He was to simply announce what we do, and the term shouldn't be 'cracking', it should be 'trouble-shooting', unfortunately he did not have any idea between the differences of the two. I do not promote piracy.

Good timing on the response there :p you responded between me viewing the thread and locking it and I saw it on the refresh. We don't allow talk of software piracy on these forums but as you have clarified it this will stay open.

haha, well now knowing how much trouble he could have gotten me into, I may need to speak with him tommorow. Thank for letting this remain open as I am more or less in need of new members still as alot of programming languages, as well as web designing, I am not very familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom