trying to learn JAVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seria

PC Cutie ^_^
Hi, I want... no, need to learn JAVA. I just don't know where or how.

What is the easiest way to learn JAVA?

book? internet class? school class? other?

and... how did you learn JAVA?

im taking java in 11th grade as IB elective. Its real fun. The way we started, and we still are, is of course to learn the basics. U can get free compiler such jcreator.

Or u can get a good one, thats expensive as borland jbuilder. Im still a newb in java. But itl be nice once i know how to do some stuff.

In like 2 weeks i learned how to make applets, standalone programs, and how to make text fields, input some values, and make a calculation with it. Its good stuff.

all that stuff that fast? wow!
I need to get into a class somewhere. internet or not. does anybody know of any net classes?

u can maybe find like a tutor or something? i dunno. Iv seen online tutors for school classes b4. But does ur school offer classes? Or maybe u can sign up somewere for classes? i have no idea man, or ur best bet, is to get a good book, and read from page a to z. dont skip ANYTHING. U might wana go to tghe code directly, and type it, get something, and have no idea what u just did. If u wana lewanr Java, u gota be serious about it

i am learning now too.
i learned Java from a book
i think this is quite a good book for me.

anyway, you can get online tutorial from the website like Sun Microsystem.
there got a lot of Java tutorial starting from the basic.
it is not very hard to learn

Classes are good, but if you dont have the money simply google something like 'java tutorial' or click here Or tailor the search more to your needs.

a site that i browse quite frequently is www.w3schools.com
I am also learning java and have found that site to work great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom