TI-BASIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy2010

Solid State Member
So, I've been programming using TI-BASIC for about 3 years, and I think I've gotten very good at it. I've found some fairly innovative uses of it, but only recently have I been able to appreciate its nuances. So, does anyone else here use it? I'd like some people to share my program ideas with, develop my skills and style, and just shoot the TI-BASIC breeze with.

Wow, interesting. I've never even heard of that language

On first glance it looks to be not so complex, kinda like ASM.

Never heard of it I'm afraid. As S0ULphIRE said though, it does look interesting. Shame I dropped out of education to get my IT Tech job, otherwise I might know enough Maths to make it worth programming for calculators. :p

Yeah, I guess I wouldn't really expect too many people to have heard of it. I enjoy it a lot. To SOULphIRE, it's not too hard to pick up. Mastering it is a bit of a challenge. Really, my friend who taught himself taught me a few things about it, and I've taught myself everything else I've needed to know. bluemac, I'd still say go for it if you're interested. I'd say only about half of the programs I've written are math-related. It really is a pretty versatile language, provided you don't want to do anything really graphical. Despite that, I just finished the first version of a Minesweeper game this week, and I think it's one of my best works. I've also started on numerous text-based games, but I've really only finished one, and it was my first one, and it sucks, haha. But if you're looking for a relatively easy language to pick up in your spare time, I'd say go for it.

Also, here's a pretty helpful site for it: TI-Basic Developer: TI-Basic Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom