Snake: Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

office politics

It's all just 1s and 0s
runs in a basic engine ported to javascript.

Quite BASIC — Snake and Dots

Reaquaintance yourself with that old snake with an appetite for juicy dots. Click on "Run Program!" to start the game. W=up, Z=down, A=left, S=right. As always, feel free to change the BASIC code to make this your game. Maybe you can add bonus points for getting to the dot fast for example, changin the color as the time runs out.Reaquaintance yourself with that old snake with an appetite for juicy dots.
Click on "Run Program!" to start the game. W=up, Z=down, A=left, S=right.
As always, feel free to change the BASIC code to make this your game. Maybe you can add bonus points for
getting to the dot fast for example, changin the color as the time runs out.

Haha! How fun!

The first immediate issue I see is that if you try to go right while heading left, it ends the game. Now I understand you can't just flip direction, but perhaps to make it just do nothing?

*tinker time*

(Edit: Can't spell)

Blegh, haven't touched basic in years. I can remember why now lol, god awful! I think if I had to fix this I'd just rewrite it in another language :p

i think its a good tool to get ppl interested in programming. writing code in basic reminds me of trying to write programs for a ti-83 ... keyword - TRYING to write... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom