Scrolling Within a Cell of a Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayenem

Baseband Member
Im bran spankin new to java script, and only know the basics of html. I just started getting into jscript two nights ago. HTML Ive been playing with off and on for a long time. Im having lots of fun learning it- but I'm stuck I need some help.

So heres the situation:
I have a table with two columns. Thumbails in the left column, and when you click on the thumbnail a larger image of the thumb appears on the right. A friend already wrote the java for me to get that part of it to work.

So now Ive come to the point where I have the foundation of the code laid out and I would like to start adding tons of thumbnails to the left column. Well I cant figure out how to make the cell scrollable. I would prefer a button at the top and bottom because it would look cleaner. But if an actual scroll bar at the side is required then so be it, no worries.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Can somebody supply some type of code for me to use and learn with? I dont care if its java, html, css, ..etc. But obviously try not to get to complex- im a fast learner but not THAT fast haha.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom