RPG hack programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

Baseband Member
Hi , jus wonding how these guys wer makin hacks for knight online heeps big rpg game reali good gfx , they made a hack called kosp with what program i dont no :| and wat code i dont no :| what r some good programs or web tutorials on this sort of stuff i wanna get into some of it!! , i know of VB C++ n shit but , how did could they make a hack for a rpg online game???? any ideas

n shit? Well, first of all this is illegal, as when you read the EULA, and you shouldn't be hacking, plus when you come here as a novice and talk like you're a badass, that's not good because no one will help you and we'll think lower of you now.

loll, first thing you should learn is to spell and use grammer correctly (or relative so)..

one thing i noticed after i deciphered your "code" is that you know of a hack? well, why don't you start by asking that person who made the hack what did he use? i assume most of us here don't have too much time on our hands to even find out what the hell your talking about..

other than that, read what's been said :D

wtf? you guys are all reading this guy out of context, (i think!) which to be honest is not hard as it took me a couple of attemts to understand anything he was saying.

Whenever people see the word hack they immediately think illegal hacking of computer systems and so anything conatining the word hack must be illegal too, when actually in the computing field a hack is... well really hard to describe... a quick fix if you like. i.e. a hack for the game would be a homemade plugin.

As for an answer to your question i'm not a gamer myself and have never played the game. If you give me a bit more info on what kosp does i might be able to help, but generally it would help to have to have the source code for the game.

If however it it does something like screw up other pepoles game/settings etc... then it is going to be down to UDP (the protocol being used) and i'm not going to go into that - it is called unreliable datagram protocol for a reason.

If you are interested in building extras for games then i believe the quake engine was made open source or something and we had a pretty interesting lecture by some guy at microsoft trying to promote vs.net showing us some nige extras that had been made, so if you look into that you might learn some. In gaming anyway knowing C++ is going to be an advanatge

I hate it when people use hacks for online gaming. It ruins the whole experience and there is absolutely no point in doing it. If you have no skills to play then go watch tv or something.

Why don't you spend your time learning how to hack software?

Here is a classic example of the trouble you can cause:
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/208/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom