roulette display programing

spuds

Beta member
Hi all,

Hopefully I am posting this in the correct spot.

I am wanting to build a roulette number display, using a TV.

looking for any type of software to help me do this. i have searched and searched and cannot seem to find what I am looking for, so maybe I am not searching correctly.

I am hoping one of you have an idea of where I can find something like this.

I have a roulette layout in my gameroom and am wanting to enhance it.

Thanks
Dirk

So...are you looking for pre-made roulette software, or are you wanting to custom make roulette software?

So...are you looking for pre-made roulette software, or are you wanting to custom make roulette software?

just looking for a simple program that would display the last 10 or so numbers/colors up on a screen so my players can view - I can't afford a professional display board, so I though I could mount a screen lengthwise and simply enter the number and it would scroll. - I don't know if there already is a program that will do something like this or not.

So just a list of the last 10 numbers/colours that were chosen? That'll be easy enough haha, I'll write you something at lunchbreak.

edit: I was originally going to write an application, but then I thought hang on zis is crazy! A web app will do a far better job and be easier to boot. SO. I'll have a look into that if I get time tonight, otherwise lunchbreak tomorrow :p

Last edited:
Soul, I beat you to it :p.

Was bored tonight and didn't feel like playing any games, so I wrote this up fairly quickly.

It's just a simple site - extract the contents somewhere, and open the Index.file in your preferred browser (I did my testing in Chrome).

Attachments

• RouletteHistory.zip
    78.7 KB · Views: 61
Nice one! Glad you did tbh, I was half way through discovering my JS is a lot more rusty than I remember :p happy enough that I was at least on the right track with the approach lol. I was trying with Jquery though, started looking up the diffs between that + react + angularjs and I noped out pretty quick xD

Last edited:
How can I implement this script into a pc?
Sorry, I am very new to this stuff.

I am looking for a software where I am able to show up the fallen roulette number (single zero). What I mean is... as soon as the roulette ball has fallen into a pocket on the roulette wheel, I press a key on my keyboard and the "winning" number displays on the screen and after some seconds disappears in a row of last fallen numbers.
Thank you for your help.

The web app I wrote & attached above works similar to this way.

The number does not disappear however - it stays on screen in a "last 10 numbers" column, until 10 more numbers have been chosen, or you click the "Clear History" button. You use a mouse to click the roulette entry that you need, and it shows up on the Recent Spins column.

Just download the above zip file, extract it on your PC, and then open the Index.html file, and it will open in a web browser.

Back
Top Bottom