real easy c language problem (will pay $$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXHasek99

Solid State Member
Alright guys, here's the deal. I'm in college and they made me take a C programming class, which has NOTHING to do with my major, and guess what, I got an "incomplete" for the class because I couldn't do the last 3 assignments. At this moment I'm VERY desperate and am BEGGING YOU to help me out. I'll even pay some cash, $15 bucks for the assignments or $5 per assignment.

Now I know this is NOT the forum to do this in, but I don't know where to go... the assignments are REALLY EASY and SHORT, so please just take a peak at them and see if you can do them...

I can pay through PayPal.com or send you cash... will pay immediately to respected members, or will donate the $15 to THIS forum if any of you want to do it for free...

Here are the pictures of the assignments:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/xxhasek99/assignment4inclanguage.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/xxhasek99/assignment5inclanguage.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/xxhasek99/assignment6inclanguage.jpg

Thanks alot guys, I appreciate this... and last thing, I need this completed by the beginning of October... so the sooner the better!

at least start it.. and when u have a problem post the code and ur problem.. thats what i had to go thru on another forum

come on dudes... i'm telling you it's not my major, and has nothing to do with my major at all... so even though it is interesting i'm just not into it... i've barely done the first 3 assignments... but these last 3 are a pain... and i've taken the class 4 months ago so even if i wanted to i couldn't. come on guys, do me this 1 favor, or help the forum out so i would donate and both me and the forum will be improved (by whatever that 15 bucks can buy ;) )
if i don't get it in by October, i will lose about 500 bucks, not to mention having to retake the class, which as you guys know is a ***** to do in college. i mean i'm not asking much, each program is like half a page... if you know your stuff you can do it in 5 minutes...
please help...

if i don't get it in by October, i will lose about 500 bucks, not to mention having to retake the class, which as you guys know is a ***** to do in college.
You should get started, then. Quit wasting your time complaining and start working on it. It's irrelevant whether this class is specifically related to your major.

please help...
You're not asking for help. If you want help, start coding. When you run into a problem, post your code and we'll help.

come on dudes... i'm telling you it's not my major, and has nothing to do with my major at all... so even though it is interesting i'm just not into it...

It's not your Major, it has nothing to do with your major...than it's an elective. You don't have to take the class, and if you flunk it, you don't have to retake it. You just have to take another elective.

i've barely done the first 3 assignments... but these last 3 are a pain... and i've taken the class 4 months ago so even if i wanted to i couldn't. come on guys, do me this 1 favor, or help the forum out so i would donate and both me and the forum will be improved (by whatever that 15 bucks can buy )

We do you this "1 favor", what do we get out of it? I don't want money, Im getting paid to program as it is, I wan't something else...and I do not deal in gratitude, so get that outta your head. The worse part is that after doing this "1 favor" then you will feel so emboldened to ask another one...so No. I remember mulitple classes that I hated in college. Business Finance, English Comprehension, etc. They had nothing to do with my Major, but I still took them and did my own work. I am exponentially better off for it too.

if i don't get it in by October, i will lose about 500 bucks, not to mention having to retake the class, which as you guys know is a ***** to do in college. i mean i'm not asking much, each program is like half a page... if you know your stuff you can do it in 5 minutes...

Hey, you gotta pay to play. You screw up, it's your pocket and problem, not ours. Since you know what it would take to complete these AND you know the length of code, then you should know enough to do them your self. I mean three half page programs, shouldn't take nothing to write, compile, run and debug. I think I was doing that in the fifth grade.

Bottom Line: Do It Yourself.

This forum is for helping people with problems, not getting suckered into BS like this. Remember the old saying...Beware the nerd you made fun of in school, He will be your boss.

**** redneck, do you have something up your *** or are you just an ******* from birth?
it's not my major, i had a choice between C and a general MS Office class, i chose the wrong one, made one mistake and now you wanna grill me for that?
if i don't get these assignments in time, i will have to retake the class, which is another semester in school, which means i'm out at least 1k total and half a year before i graduate.
what the **** is this "gonna ask for another favor" ****? are you crazy? don't you read what i type, this is ONE class that involves programming, which i cannot do because i took the class 4 months ago. i don't know how to do the assignments, i don't know enough and would have to read the whole book again just to understand what to do, and even then i won't be done with the assignments because i had a hard-enough time doing the first 3, where 1 little mistake means the **** don't work. i KNOW for sure that even if i tried, i wouldn't do them, neither in time nor the way it needs to be done.
Classes in other colleges are easy, i don't know why you had a hard time taking a Business and/or the English class, it's not like you don't freakin speak english or don't know the BASICS that they taught you in that business class. THIS, is programming, one little mistake can mean the whole ****ing thing don't work, i'm not a programmer and can't code but i know that it's not more than a page long coz i can THINK LOGICALLY. it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, unless it's you i guess.
as far as helping me in life, you're not my mother, nor are you anyones father, i think i know what's better for me.
it's because of a$$holes like you the world will always be a shithole. what you're basically saying is that if a baby dropper a toy, your fking holyness wouldn't help and pick the **** thing up. are you heartless or you just wanna treat people like dirt?
i know you have a problem, 99% of a$$holes have something that they do to others to help feel better about themselves. what is it dude? is it your body? are you extra tiny? ugly? small *****? your job sux? have a bad or no relationship with women (or men)? have no future? dead end job (career)? ... you know what, i don't care... as long as don't make others feel the way you feel, i'm cool with you. but if you insult me, i will insult you too.

if anyone does this, i will donate the cash to the forum, which will go towards the benefit of YOU people... plus you will be helping a fellow human being in trouble...
you are not doing my homework, you know my situation, i've done everything i could but i know i'll need some help... i could post the code i still remember from 4 month ago, but i know it's not gonna be enough to get this project along...

it's because of a$$holes like you the world will always be a shithole.
That's an ironic statement.

plus you will be helping a fellow human being in trouble
Actually, we'd be doing you a disservice.

i think i know what's better for me.
And what's that? Free-loading? Being irresponsible? Being academically dishonest?

You might want to think about taking your assignment seriously and put some effort into it. Your time is running out. If you encounter any specific problems, post what you've got so far. We'll help, but you have to help yourself first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom