quick and easiest way to learn visual basic.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxima2k2

Solid State Member
Next semester I have to take a progamming class for my major. I'm not very good at understanding things plus I'm a slow learner so I want to get a head start in trying to grasp the language. Are there any good books or online tutorials where I can learn visual basic really quick? At a local bookstore they have a book called Visual basic 2003, Visual basic 2005 and visual basic 6. Are there any differences between these three? Any other recommendations are also welcome.

It would help to figure out what version of VB your school uses, if possible! No biggie though. But really, you should just grab one of the latest VB books and start reading - if you can retain information like that.

Personally, I'm unable to do that... I would just start Googling random tutorials for some basic stuff, and trying to learn from that (prior programming experience is good - of any kind, just for the basic concepts)...but in doing ths, a lot of the language fundamentals are missed - but hey, that's what the teacher is for. :)

hi man go and by "deitel and deitel" Books its very very very good for u i recomend it very strongly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom