Question for DreamweaverMX users

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabastianSmith

Solid State Member
I have got a question for Macromedia DreamweaverMX users.

I have Macromedia DreamweaverMX 2004 and I created a form and when the user clicks on submit, I need information for what to do from there. Could I have the information sent to me by email? If so, please help me out. I'm all open to any other ideas. Thanks so much.

You would either have to have a cgi script tell the form what to do or you could have it sent to e-mail, but I forget how to do this. Let me do some digging.

Chan,

Thanks so much. This is what I was looking for. You have saved me a lot of time. Thanks again. Sabastian

I just tryed this and I have one problem. I tested it out and I got this message in IE; "This form is being submitted using email. Submitting this form well reveal your email address to the recipient, and will send the form data without encrypting it for privacy. You may continue or cancel this submission." I pressed continue but didn't even send anything. Maybe email isn't the way to go. A lot of people have these forms, but I don't understand how they recieve the data. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom