Programming Velleman

JonnySucio

Beta member
I have a velleman v110n interface board. The user manual makes it sound like it's possible to develop my own software to use on the board, but doesn't go into detail on how exactly to get the board to do what I want to. Does anyone have experience with these boards that can help me out?

I want to send between 0-5v from the PWM output based on a digital input. How can I upload my program to the board?

Well that depends on what language you can/need to use and/or what API's are available (if any) to hook into the board. Or do you have to use an HDL rather than something like C/C++?

I'm going to be using C++. What I'm referring to is that there is no apparent way to actually get my program onto the board., Unlike an arduino, which has the convenient interface which compiles and uploads my code to the microcontroller, the velleman has nothing like that.

Do you have any software with it? Have you tried to go onto their website and see if there's any software or a way to contact the company to get said software?

Back
Top Bottom