Programming Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokz

Baseband Member
So I'm currently in high school, gr. 11, and computers are pretty much 60% of my life. After school I would like to get into some aspect of programming. Right now I am taking a programming class at my school, so far we have done very basic C++ and we are now beginning to use VB.

From high school, what do you think the best way to go to get a job as a programmer (University, College) and what language is most used today (I would like to get a little ahead and take some courses in the summer). Or would learning abit of every language to start off with help me the most?

I really don't know what I'm getting at right now, I just have programming on my mind and im thinking about my future. So post if you have any opinions.

Cheers.
-Fokz

What programming langauge you will want to use as your primary langauge will depend on what you want to program.

At this point I am leaning towards gaming. But like I said I'm only in grade 11, so I do have a little time left before my final decision, so it could really change. Right now though, I would definately have to say gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom