Programing Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilappleboi

Beta member
I'm new at this programming stuff and i really would like 2 program games and other stuff on windows, so can someone help me out here?:)

Programming games is pretty easy. All it takes is a good understanding of syntax, logic, physics and trigonometry. This depends on the type of game of course. A pen and paper RPG relies a lot less on trig.

Perhaps you can tell us specifically what you want to program and we could help you find a good starting point. Do you have any ideas about a piece of software you want to write?

coding games is easy? your nuts lol especially if you use c++ but once you have one game made and it works, well then copy and pasting code and using old ideas to make new games is very simple then :).

I would start with something like darkbasic or blitzbasic really easy to make games in or even gamemaker a lot of drag and drop interface. you could also look at c# and using microsofts XNA game express studio with it to create windows games.

i dont think its possible to create a game using html i mean i could be wrong. As far as creating a game goes for first timers id recommend flash its where I started, i now can do html, php, sql, java, javascript, c++, vb, flash, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom