Probably Simple HTML Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitzi

Baseband Member
Hi guys,

I know there's probably a simple solution but I've been researching the best way to plot graphs on the iPhone all day today (anyone have any help with that by all means!) and my brain is fried!

What I'm doing is at the footer of the page is just throwing in the links from the nav bar, but because my main background is an off white-ish colour (#f7f7f7), I've the links set to dark purple (#333399)...but my footer is actually that dark purple, so obviously I can't see the links now really. Is there any way to sort of override the normal settings so that the links in the footer div can be white as opposed to dark purple for all the other divs.

Any help is appreciated!

What are you using to make this? In Dreamweaver you can add a specific CSS rule to just that text in that bottom div by highlighting it and creating that new rule.

EDIT: It would be something like *highlight* -> "New CSS Rule" -> "Compound (Based on your selection)"

What are you using to make this? In Dreamweaver you can add a specific CSS rule to just that text in that bottom div by highlighting it and creating that new rule.

EDIT: Id would be something like *highlight* -> "New CSS Rule" -> "Compound (Based on your selection)"

Cool, I am actually making it in Dreamweaver. I didn't know you could do that..learn something new every day ;-)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom